Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Spring Things

1 | I recently discovered Tigerlily on Revolve and Shopbop. The prints are so fun and color. I made a few purchases that are a bit out of my comfort zone... I'm awaiting the arrival of a bikini and a couple dresses.
Tigerlily Tuileries Mu Mu
Tigerlily Playa Illetes Maxi
2 | I've been searching for a new pair of sunglasses. I found the perfect pair at Henri Bendel, but they sold out too quickly! Now I'm deciding between a few different pairs... decisions, decisions.
Warby Parker Quentin
Warby Parker Teddy
3 |  My sisters and I found the best boyfriend jeans at Nordstrom Rack when I was back in Iowa. They didn't have my size, but Brie and Amanda both got them and love them. I think they were Joe's Jeans...
Joe's Jeans Boyfriend Slim
Frame Denim Le Garcon
ASOS Kimmi Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment