Friday, May 15, 2015

On My Mind

1 | The new Mumford & Sons album is on repeat. I love the first few weeks with new music- it's so exciting! My favorite songs so far are Just SmokeMonster and Ditmas.
2 | I'm watching Brothers & Sisters again. I completed the entire series last Spring so now it makes me nostalgic for warm weather and our little townhouse in Iowa. 
3 | I've been incessantly online shopping. I'm too excited for the Bahamas. I just want to buy loads of bikinis, sandals, and dresses. At this rate I won't even be able to fit all of it in my suitcase. 
(Seea Bikini, Independent Reign Tote, Dolce Vita Sandals)
4 | I finished Euphoria yesterday and I'm so sad it's over. All the Light We Cannot See is on many Powell's Staff Top 5 Lists (my new go-to for book lists) and will hopefully be my Bahamas book this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment