Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend Update

We had the most amazing weather this weekend! Unfortunately, I had to work, but Brady and I crammed in as much time outside as possible. I'm so excited for summertime in Washington!

I had Friday off so I started the day with a run, which led me to a playground where I couldn't resist swinging on the swing set :) It was so much fun...
I'm into red sneakers if you couldn't tell
My pumped up tune
I ran errands during the afternoon and rediscovered Brothers & Sisters on Hulu. I am slightly obsessed with this show. I've seen every episode, but it still draws me in. Friday night, Brady and I rent The Gambler and order pizza.
Into this color combo at the moment
Our little grocery store is always tempting me...
...so are these Marc Jacobs bucket bags
Leaving the mall with one bag = success
Oops
After work on Saturday, Brady and I had a little picnic at Point Ruston. We walked along the Sound and enjoyed the sunset. 
Sitting in traffic is becoming a hobby
A great night for sailing apparently
I'm in love with this photo!
We went back to Point Ruston on Sunday for an evening stroll. Then one of us got a crazy idea to go running, which somehow turned into running the Stadium High School stairs...it was a killer.
Like Brady's headband? :)
Lilacs draped over the porch... these people know how to landscape
This just looks like a bad idea

No comments:

Post a Comment