Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New {To Me}

Zella 'Live In' Slim Fit Leggings were actually purchased in August, but I wore them for the first time last weekend so they feel new. I wore them hiking and they held up great. I also packed them for our weekend getaway and they were so comfortable for the long car drive. 

Dogeared Makeup Bag is the best quality for such a reasonable price. It's a nice durable canvas (with a good zipper!) and it opens really wide- this is my criteria when it comes to makeup bags. It holds all my junk rather nicely. 

Marc by Marc Jacobs New Q Key Pouch has changed my life (dramatic, but true). I have my car keys and condo keys/fobs in here at all time and it has completely eliminated my constant search for keys! Plus the bright color makes it easy to find in my bag. 

Tieks Obsidian Black Patent Ballet Flats haven't arrived yet, but I'm so excited! I previously purchased the metallic grey Tieks, but the color just looked weird on my skin tone. I diverted to black, but went with the textured patent leather. Completely different from my first pair :)

BP Stipe Tee is the best layering tee for autumn. Classic stripes, long length, soft cotton... sold. I will warn you it runs small. I had to return the medium for a large and it fits perfectly. Bonus- it is a total bargain at $18.

No comments:

Post a Comment