Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekend Update

Brady and I have a few trips planned in October/November so this was my weekend to get shiz done before we spend some time away from home. 

I came across this bit of organizational advice and it consumed my weekend. I spent a good portion of Saturday afternoon in the bathroom throwing away old makeup/skincare and switching out S/S products for my A/W products. I also tackled our closet, which wasn't bad because I tend to do a mini clear out monthly. I went through our medicine drawer too. We only really have ibuprofen and vitamins, but felt good to get rid of some expired bottles!
I also did a fair bit of pampering... I got my hair colored, which I actually hate doing because it takes sooo long, but I love the finished result.
A little darker for autumn 
I got my eyelashes tinted! This was my first time, but I'll definitely be back. It makes such a difference when you want to be makeup-free.
My seal of approval sent to my mom and sisters
I had a little at-home spa setup. Clay mask, nail painting, the works. It was a good time to bust out all the new products I've purchased. 
My new favorite tee
I've gone a little crazy for makeup and skincare lately 
Winning combo

No comments:

Post a Comment