Tuesday, October 13, 2015

On My Mind

1 | Booties! I've been searching for ankle boots for weeks. I'm finding so many good options, it's difficult to choose. My first priority is comfort and these three get excellent reviews...
2 | I need a new Netflix show. I finished re-watching Scandal and now I'm going back and forth between That 70's Show and Friends, but I've already seen every episode. I want to get hooked on something new. 
Parenthood has been recommended to me multiple times, but I've never gotten into it... think I'll give it another chance
3 | Just as we feared, the new song from The 1975, Love Me, is no good. It pains me to admit that, but I don't like it at all. It's very 80's and it doesn't even sound like Matty Healy :(
4 | I saw somewhere that it's only 10 weeks until Christmas! I've already started watching Christmas films... The Holiday and The Family Stone :) I'll try to hold off on holiday music until November 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment