Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What's In My Amazon Cart?

I've become obsessed with Amazon. It's the first place I look for pretty much any purchase. The prices are unbeatable and the shipping is crazy fast. I've purchased things at 10:00 pm and had them arrive the next day at 4:00 pm. Well done, Amazon. 

1 | I've meaning to get a backpack for ages. I've accumulated quite a few totes, but sometimes I just don't want to fuss with a tote bag. I  really like the size and shape of the Herschel Supply Co Little America Backpack
2 | I recently found the "Editor's Picks for Best Books of 2014" section and four of my favorite books were on the list. Now I'm anxious to keep working my way through. Next, The Laughing Monsters by Dennis Johnson.
3 | We leave for Iowa tomorrow night and unfortunately it's a red-eye flight. I just placed an order the Travelrest pillow and I'm hoping it arrives in time. This pillow gets some stellar reviews.
4 | I joined a barre studio and now I'm need of new gear... no-slip socks and leggings are at the top of the list. I'm clueless about yoga socks, but Toesox are the brand sold at the studio... never thought I would buy toe socks again.
5 | I needed a stethoscope for work and sure enough Amazon has hundreds of choices. I love one-stop shopping. I just cleared by list with the click of a few buttons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment