Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Accessorize

I'm trying to extend beyond my comfort zone when it comes to accessories. I always wear 2 rings (in addition to my engagement & wedding bands), little diamond stud earrings, and usually a watch.

I always admire women who can take an outfit to the next level with few statement baubles, and they always make it look so effortless! For some reason I've always shied away from these pieces. When purchasing jewelry I tend to focus on practicality and longevity, definitely not descriptors of attention-grabbing jewels.

Here's my best attempt to add some interesting pieces to my collection...

1 | Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in Maroon Jade ($80)
2 | Kenneth Jay Lane Stone Fringe Chain Necklace ($100)
3 | J. Crew Poppy Fringe Necklace (on sale for $108)

1 | Bauble Bar Cairo Ear Jackets ($28)
2 | Tory Burch Brynn Drop Earring (on sale for $206.50)
3 | House of Harlow 1960 Meteora Drop Earrings ($46.00)
4 | ASOS Eye Stud Earrings ($11.43)

1 | C. Wonder Pearl Bead Woven Leather Chain Bracelet ($58)
2 | Bauble Bar Fancy Two Finger Ring ($30)
3 | J. Crew Asymmetrical Stone Bracelet ($88)
4 | Kendra Scott Pave Oval Cocktail Ring in Black Tourmaline ($175)

No comments:

Post a Comment