Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend Update

I had a great weekend visiting my family! Brady stayed in North Liberty to golf with his dad and brothers.

Friday morning I got ready, packed up, and hit the road so I could be in Ankeny by noon (nearly a two hour drive). 
L.L.Bean Tote Bag
Always transporting clothes, shoes, books, etc. back and forth between all the girls
I had a wonderful afternoon with my mom, sisters, and adorable niece. We played with Mira, got frozen yogurt, then went shopping.





Brie and I went to back to her and Tyler's house. We ordered sweet potato fries for dinner :)
Saturday morning I had a hair appointment... just went a bit lighter for summer.
Brie, Tyler and I went to his mom's house to hang out and have lunch. Then, we went shopping again...


We ended the night outside on their deck, enjoying the longest day of year.

Sunday consisted of nonstop rain, but it got me to clean my makeup brushes (obviously, much needed).
Then, Brady and I made a quick Target run. We ended the night with my favorite movie, It's Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment