Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Makeup

My everyday makeup routine is pretty lazy...and even more so in the summertime. Brushes are so A/W...


First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream | I have oily skin and I'm always on the hunt for a moisturizer that won't feel greasy throughout the day. While I do like this product, I actually prefer the Clean & Clear Dual Action Skin Moisturizer to keep my face shine-free. 

NARS Radiant Cream Concealer (Custard) | I try to keep my base simple with just moisturizer and concealer. I save foundation for special occasions (my poor husband). I love this concealer to cover any spots/redness, but in the summer it doubles as my under eye concealer. 

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base | I must prime my eyelids even when I'm not wearing shadow (not joking about the oily skin).  I really like the lack of color in this product- can't get a more natural look.

CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher | I'm not typically a fan of waterproof mascara, but this water resistant formula is pretty awesome and definitely my new favorite drugstore mascara. 

Benefit Gimme Brow (Medium/Deep) | I just started using this product a couple weeks ago and I'm hooked! I've always used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Caramel), but this is just too easy. Plus, it sets your brows- I'm a sucker for 2-in-1 products. 

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks (Pale Pink) | I don't know why I was hesitant to buy this product (too comfortable with powder blush I suppose), but it's become a summer staple. It gives a very natural flush and again, a 2-in-1. 

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss (Beige) | I'm so excited to see Target carrying NYX products! This gloss is super smooth and adds just enough color. It doesn't last very long, but I prefer short-wearing over sticky.

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White | I got this as a 100 point purchase from Sephora (generous size for 100 points!), but I'll be sure to repurchase it when I run out...just one more reason to love Mary Kate & Ashley. 




No comments:

Post a Comment