Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Nail Polish

I rarely wear the same color polish on my nails and toes, so I've compiled my favorite polish combinations for summertime...

Base coats | An absolute necessity! I never used to bother with them, but they really extend the length of wear and are worth the extra cost and time.
Essie Grow Stronger Base Coat (my favorite)
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
1 | A classic combination, perfect for any special occasion
OPI Privacy Please on nails
Sephora Formula X Love Drug on toes
2 | Mix it up from the typical summertime brights and pastels 
Essie Smokin' Hot on nails (dark grey)
OPI Miami Beet on toes (dark pink/berry)
3 | Bright and pale combo that I'm currently wearing and loving
China Glaze Strike A Rose on nails (light coral)
Essie Muchi, Muchi on toes
4 | Essie Peach Daiquiri is my all-time favorite Essie shade & I enjoyed this pair throughout our vacation
Essie No More Film on nails (purple/navy)
Essie Peach Daiquiri on toes (bright coral)
5 | Combining two shade of pink is always a summertime staple
Essie Mod Square on nails
Essie Big Spender on toes (purple pink)
Top Coats | I always use Essie No Chips Ahead over the color, then apply the top coat last. I actually prefer Revlon over Seche Vite, which is great considering it's half the price!
Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat
Revlon ColorStay Gel-Shine Top Coat
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Current combo (#3)

No comments:

Post a Comment