Friday, June 27, 2014

Weekend Travel Essentials

I'm heading to Kansas City today for my cousin's wedding! It's going to be such a fun weekend and I'm excited to see all my family (it's been nearly a year since we were all together).

Brady and I are driving to Des Moines to meet up with Brie and Tyler so we can all head down together and enjoy a night on the town. Hopefully, we will wake up early tomorrow for some breakfast & shopping. Then, we have family photos in the afternoon and the wedding Saturday night!

I snapped a few photos whilst packing and thought I would share what I'm bringing along for the weekend...

Handbags
Nude Handbag | Gigi New York All-In-One Wristlet
Black Handbag | Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC 
Powder | Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder
Lotion | Soap & Glory Hand Food
Lip Gloss | Buxom Full-On Lip Polish (Sophia)
Lip Balm | Maybelline Baby Lips (Cherry Me)
Perfume | See by Chloe Rollerball
Sunglasses | Burberry (old)
Card Case | Tory Burch (old- similar)
Small Pouch | Comme des Garcons (old- similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment