Thursday, March 5, 2015

Coveting

1 | The new NARS Dual Intensity Blushers are perfect for Spring! The colors look so bright and cheery (and pigmented!). I honestly can't decide which shade I like best. My top three are Fever, Adoration, and Frenzy.
2 | I'm in need of new running shoes after ruining mine on our hike over the weekend. I've never tried Brooks, but the 'Adrenaline GTS 15' are looking pretty good. I really should wait from them to go on sale, but I need them :) 
3 | After seeing one my favorite YouTubers, Ingrid Nilsen, feature this product in her February Favorites I knew it needed to be mine. Tresemme Perfectly Undone Wave Creation Sea Foam will be essential once I get my haircut (Friday!).
4 | I realize I'm behind on this one, but I've been loving HAIM at the moment. I still haven't bought the Days Are Gone album. I just listen to the 'preview all' on repeat. It's a total 80's throwback... reminds me of my mom for some reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment