Thursday, March 26, 2015

Weekend Update

Our quiet weekend at home was perfection! 

I was exhausted after vacation and working some long days. A lazy weekend was just what I needed.

Friday, I went out for dinner and drinks with Molly. We went to Asados (another new restaurant to me). The food was great, but their gin & tonics were the real standout. Afterwards, we met up with Brady at the Harmon Tap Room (his home away from home on the weekends). 
Friday OOTN
My date!
I slept in on Saturday (and Sunday). Then, I tidied up the house and went for a run with Brady. The weather was amazing- lots of sunshine :) We stayed in on Saturday night. We rented The Theory of Everything and ordered take-out. After watching the movie, I understand why Eddie Redmayne won Best Actor.
Run along the Sound
I promise I did not photoshop those clouds
Post-run selfie
Sunday was incredibly boring. A nice, long walk followed by a little grocery stop and a few loads of laundry. 
Sunday OOTD... jammies
The most amazing scent for Spring
Start off our walk with a stop at Tully's

A walk through "my neighborhood" as we now call it
Still can't believe that's a high school
Yogurt smoothies 

No comments:

Post a Comment