Monday, March 9, 2015

New Hair!

My hair had been driving me crazy the past few weeks. Every year, in the Springtime, I go through a phase of hating my hair and just have an urge to chop it off. This year was no exception. 

I snapped one last photo of my long hair before heading to salon Friday morning. I was so ready to rid myself of the extra weight. I felt like it was strangling me in my sleep. 
Here is the lob I went home with on Friday. It had great texture, but no layers. I really like it when it was curled, but less so when it was straight.
I went back to the salon Monday morning to get a few layers. It looks much better when it's straight now. Which, lets be honest, is all I can do. 
This is my power cut :) I feel like a grown-up. Here's to hoping I don't get called kiddo or hun at work anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment