Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spring Break Makeup

I'm excited for our little vaca with Brady's family next week! It will be our first time getting away since we moved to Washington. I need some warm weather an sunshine in my life.

My packing won't be done until the night before. I have to work every day until we leave :( I'll just throw some swim suits, flip-flops, tanks, and shorts in my suitcase. However, I've already begun to think about the makeup I'm bringing along. It will need to be lightweight, long-lasting, and travel well. So here's what I'm thinking...
An easy choice since it's what I've been wearing everyday. It's lightweight and non-greasy- perfect for warm weather. 
Yep, I still use a primer even when I don't use eyeshadow. This stuff is just the best. 
This is a very lightweight concealer that leaves a natural finish. Great for the under eye area, and will do for a few days as a full face concealer. 
The perfect travel-friendly makeup. Multifunctional (lips and cheeks) and compact. 
My brows tend to get a little too light in the sun. I'll certainly need to fill them in once I've gotten some color.
The best brow gel I've tried. A hold like no other. 
This mascara doesn't advertise as water-proof, but it is. This is my go-to for long, hot days.
 
I have a little travel size of this setting spray that will be really convenient when packing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment