Tuesday, March 10, 2015

First MAC Purchase... Ever

 I can't believe it's taken me this long to finally buy something from  MAC... the lady at the counter couldn't believe it either. She looked at me like I was from another planet when I shared this information.

I've perused the MAC section of my local Nordstrom a thousand times, but never pulled the trigger. There are plenty of things on my list, but I always manage to talk myself out of buying them (Brady would be proud). This time, I walked in with a mission... satin taupe eyeshadow.
One of my favorite beauty YouTubers, Ingrid Nilsen, wears this shade in place of eyeliner... and now I do too :) It still adds definition, but looks softer and is easier to apply. 
This violety-taupe shade is great for brown eyes!
Next on my MAC list...

No comments:

Post a Comment