Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day-To-Night

I always feel disgusting after a full day of work. My hair is flat and lifeless. My makeup has either rubbed off or is incredibly greasy... it's not a good look. I have a few products that are real life-savers if I need to revamp quickly for an evening out.

Here are my go-to products to make me presentable...
I like to add a bit under the eyes and touch up any areas of redness
A dusting of powder through the T-zone and over the eyelids
I always add a little eyeliner to the top and bottom lash line for an evening look
This step is crucial! It brings life back to my face after a draining day
A given for me- it's refreshing and keeps everything in place through the night
Nothing give my hair more texture or volume than sea salt spray
A touchable hold that enhances that texture and volume from the sea salt spray
8 | Perfume
I'm returning to my spring/summer scents- Peony & Blush Suede and Nirvana White

No comments:

Post a Comment