Monday, April 13, 2015

Coveting

1 | Rebecca Minkoff Mini Bucket Bag is on sale at Saks. I'm so tempted! The size and color are perfect... just what I need for summer :) I'm so drawn to pink/red bags for summertime. 
2 | Topshop Sleeveless Ponte Jacket is right up my alley. I've been having a real moment with vests. They complete any outfit and just make it more interesting. 
3 | Mumford & Sons Wilder Mind album will be in my iTunes library May 4th. The two released singles have quickly become favorites. I've been buying music like crazy. 
4 | MAC 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush has been sitting in my Nordstrom bag for weeks. I only have one duo fiber brush and it's pretty big. I think this one would be prefect with my favorite my BB gel.
5 | Lululemon All In Pants look so comfy. I need some more apartment pants :) that are cute enough to leave the house in. These may be the ones, but I will need to try them on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment