Thursday, April 9, 2015

Two Spring Beauty Faves

I'm switching things up! This warmer weather has me favoring lightweight makeup and pale nails...

COVER FX BB Gel is so good. I never hear anything about this brand. I didn't even know it was sold at Sephora until the sales associate recommended it me when I was trying to exchange my Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue (and it was sold out). I've been wearing this BB gel daily for the past few weeks and I'm thoroughly impressed. It's the most long-lasting base I've ever used- no powder necessary. Plus, it has a really natural finish. I would recommend using a brush or beauty blender- it doesn't blend well with fingertips alone.
My favorite nail polish is obviously OPI, but I'm having a real moment with all the light, pastel shades. I've been wearing Pinking-Of-You a ton while mixing in Bubble Bath and Alpine Snow. My Arizona tan is fading, but these light nails (and L'Oreal Sublime Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion) are helping me stay in the summer mindset.  

No comments:

Post a Comment