Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sephora Got Me Again

I shopped the Sephora VIB Sale three times. I had too much time in the mall while I was in Iowa and I just can't resist a 15% discount. I bought a few favorites and loaded up on some new products...
1 | REPLICA Beach Walk Perfume smells incredible! I actually had to repurchase this because I initially bought it online and had it sent to  my old address... it's either lost in the mail or someone in Iowa is smelling like a tropical vacation. 

2 | NARS Laguna Bronzer had to be repurchased. I'm nearly finished with my current compact, but it's lasted over a year. Definitely the best bronzer and worth every penny. I use it as bronzer and eyeshadow :)
3 | NARS Series Eyeliner (Night Clubbing) is a shimmery black eyeliner with real lasting power. Unfortunately, I only got to use it once. Then I accidentally sharpened it with my normal pencil sharpener and completely ruined it. 

4 | Tarte Gifted Mascara is another repurchase. I contemplated branching out and trying a new brand, but this is just too good. I want to try Diorshow Iconic Overcurl next, but I must keep a tube of Tarte Gifted at all times. 

5 | Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Moisturizer was a spontaneous addition to my online shopping bag. I was running low on moisturizer and I like the travel-friendliness of this little jar. Plus, it has some great reviews.
6 | Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray goes back and forth with L'Oreal Infallible Setting Spray as my favorite. I like the L'Oreal mist better, but I think the Urban Decay lasts a bit longer. 

7 | Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel (Espresso) is the perfect shade! I've been using this everyday since I got it. I really like the effect of Maybelline Brow Drama, but I bought a shade that's too red. 

8 | Bumble & Bumble Pret-A-Powder is something I've been wanting to try for awhile. I couldn't buy my beloved Dryspun Finishing Spray and bring it back to WA in my carry-on, so this was my compromise.  So far I definitely prefer the finishing spray. 

9 | Alterna Bamboo Volume Shampoo & Conditioner were on sale so I thought I would give them a whirl. The reviews were great and I pretty much like any shampoo/conditioner geared towards volume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment