Tuesday, April 7, 2015

March Favorites

Beauty
1 | Cover FX BB Gel is a new find. I've been obsessed with this base the entire month. It's amazing for oily skin and lasts all day. I really need to start branching out more in Sephora. 

2 | Maybelline Brow Drama is my new brow product of choice. It's quick and easy. Plus, it doesn't dry out as quickly as Benefit's Gimme Brow.

3 | Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede has made a big comeback for Spring. It's light and fresh and lasts all day. It always puts me in a good mood.

4 | MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow is essential. I can't believe it's taken me this long to get onboard, but this whole shadow as liner thing is good. 

5 | La Roche-Posay Moisturizer is my little skincare luxury. I probably won't repurchase because of the price, but it's been so nice to enjoy this month. 
Fashion
1 | Paige Denim Verdugo Ankle have gone everywhere with me in March. I love them so much I bought a second pair when we were in Portland. 

2 | Wilfred Cardigan is lightweight and neutral and perfect for the warmer weather. It's a silk blend making it extra soft. I really like the length- it covers my bum :)

3 | Bernie Mev Sneakers have been worn daily throughout the month of March. Slip-on are just so easy and casual and comfortable. I just can't resist buying more and more.

4 | 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli Mini hasn't gotten enough love. I've been wearing this bag everywhere, but always seem to forget to mention it. It's the perfect size and such a cute style. 

5 | Gold jewelry mixed in with all my white gold/silver pieces has been my new look. I love this bracelet from Monica Vinader and these rings from Pandora (all gold, two-toned). 
Miscellaneous 
1 | Bath & Body Works Apple Flower Candle makes me so happy. This is my favorite scent (possibly) ever. It's so springy and inviting. I just purchased two more while writing this post.

2 | Mountain Muesli Granola is new to me. I've been mixing it with yogurt and berries for breakfast. It's so tasty and keeps full for much longer than cereal. Bonus- it's made in Tacoma!

3 | The Catcher in the Rye is a classic that my high school seemed to have missed. I can't believe I had never read it before. I'm only halfway through, but I'm really enjoying it so far. 

4 | The Body Shop Body Butters have returned to me. After taking a break from them in February I realized how desperately I needed them in March. Plus, my all-time favorite is back- Raspberry!!

5 | Not Your Mother's Beach Spray is the best texturizing spray and the price cannot be beaten. I've been showering at night and then just adding a bit of this with some hairspray and the style holds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment