Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Extracurriculars

I've gotten back into reading after struggling for a few months to find any decent books. If you're in a book-finding rut, go to Portland! I'm reading three books concurrently... crazy, I know. Now, I'm anxious to just finish one.
I've also been spending a ton of time listening to music and scouring iTunes for new releases. The alternative section is where I've been having the most luck. I've created my latest Spring playlist and I'm quite proud of this one. 
My favorite section of the playlist
The Good Wife is still in my weekly routine. I've slowed down with my Hulu marathons and now I just watch one or two episode each week. I just got to season 4. It's losing a bit of luster. I hope it picks up soon. 
I've been struggling with my workouts. I absolutely love running and walking through "my neighborhood" and along the Puget Sound, but I've completely slacked off with any other workouts. I recently started trying some YouTube workout videos and they're pretty good!
The 30-minute full body bootcamp is a killer

No comments:

Post a Comment