Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weekend Update

Brady was in Bend, OR with his dad and brothers so I spent the weekend with Brent and Molly :)

We went to the Mariner's game on Friday night. My first MLB game. I know nothing about baseball, but it was so much fun! I definitely want to go to another game.
My favorites
The weather was amazing on Saturday! I went for a long run/walk and snapped some photos of dreamy houses along the Sound.
Saturday OOTD
This is it! This is THE house
I went to Brent and Molly's for game night- we combined Telestrations (which I had never played before) with Cards Against Humanity. It was hilarious! I highly recommend this hybrid.
Saturday OOTN
When going to Brent and Molly's you bring gin
Things got interesting with this game
I spent Sunday painting my nails, catching up on Scandal, getting groceries, and cleaning the apartment. 
Walking to the grocery store is definitely a perk of "city living"
Just admiring my nails. I love OPI Cajun Shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment