Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Makeup Must-Haves

A few of my favorite things! 

Thought I would pop in with a few of my holy grail makeup items. Just in time for the holidays :) I think each of these products would make a great gift for any beauty-obsessed girls.

Here are the products I swear by...

Hands down, the best concealer. I wear the custard shade in the summer and vanilla in the winter. This concealer covers so well without feeling heavy. I rarely wear foundation and just opt for a little of this under my eyes and on any problem areas. 
I can't leave home without filling in the brows. This little pencil makes it so quick and easy. A few swipes and I'm good for the entire day. It doesn't wear off or smudge and it's super easy to work with! 
My new favorite drugstore mascara. I've been reaching for this nearly everyday. The length from this mascara is like no other. I've been struggling with other mascaras transferring onto my eyelids, but this one always stays put. 
I've tried many eyeshadow primers and I always come back to this one. It just works so well. I like that it's colorless, but the lasting power is the reason to keep repurchasing. My shadow would start to crease after six hours with other primers, but not this one. 
A definite necessity for anyone with oily skin (especially in the summertime). It's multifunctional- it leaves your skin matte and dry all day, but always gives a really natural finish to your makeup. A great way to avoid looking too powdered. 
This is the only lip gloss I've ever repurchased (exact color too). It's the perfect pink/nude light wash of color. It lasts an incredibly long time and it feels nice on the lips- tingly and cool. A bit sticky, but completely worth it. 

This is essentially my makeup routine when I have no time to get ready. Quick and easy and always turns out right.

No comments:

Post a Comment