Monday, December 8, 2014

Obsession {Moto Boots}

In years past I've always gravitated towards riding boots. However, this year I am all about the moto boots. They just look so effortless and cool. I'm a total convert. I haven't even gotten my riding boots out of their boxes this year. I've purchased two pairs, but I'm tempted to snag a couple more.

This is the dream. I actually bought the Steve Madden knock-offs. I can't find them online anymore, but they are so similar to this style. The salesman at Nordstrom actually tipped me off to them when he saw me drooling over this pair.
I always buy black boots and then I end up wearing an entire black outfit and it just gets a bit boring. I finally branched out and purchased grey boots (crazy, I know). I still need to break them in. They're definitely not the most comfortable, but I love the style and color. 
An Olivia Palermo favorite and also mine. I've been eyeing this pair for months. The perfect boots to wear with some distressed denim and a comfy sweater. I love the color. I'm just worried they'll get dirty. 
I purchased this pair about a month ago, but had to return them. They were too unflattering. I need my boots to go a bit higher (to hide my large calves), but I still love these. The color is perfect and the leather is so soft. They're definitely built to last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment