Wednesday, December 3, 2014

On My Mind

1 | I finally have a hair appointment in books! Brady is so sick of my hair complaints. I always do this- I wait until my hair is driving my crazy and then make an appointment so I'm stuck with it another week. I need to start scheduling ahead of time. Now, I'm torn on which way to go- dark or light? 
Dark hair in July 2011
Light hair in August 2014
2 | I have been slightly obsessed with the new One Direction music video for Night Changes. It's one of my favorite songs on FOUR and the video is so cute. I watched it over and over this past weekend (with Taylor Swift's Blank Space video to break it up occasionally). 
Dreamy
3 | Home decor has been on the brain since moving into the new condo. I'm trying to use everything we brought with us, but it's tough. Initially, I had a coastal theme in my mind. However, our new place has too many warm tones to pull that off. Now I'm going for richer neutrals. 
Trying to decorate the built-ins with things I already have. The struggle is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment