Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Rainy Days

Winter is going to be a little different this year. No snow has been bittersweet. I love the warmer weather (and not having to scrape the car windshield!), but it doesn't feel very festive without fresh snow. Plus, my outerwear is all geared towards freezing temps. All my coats are down and wool. Neither work well in this weather. Also, I only have one pair of wellies. 

Here are a few items I need in my Pacific Northwest wardrobe...
I am obsessed with this coat! I've been stalking it for the past month. This is the perfect shape (and color). 
These booties are so cool. The gold buckles are a nice touch. I would feel pretty badass wearing these around town.
I just ordered this jacket yesterday. I really like the zipper and simple design. I hope this one works out! 
Since (nearly) my entire wardrobe is black, I think these gloves would be a great little pop of color.
I really hope Brady is reading this post and getting the hint with this beanie. I need this in my life. 
Moto boots + water resistant = winner. You would never guess from the looks of these that they're rain boots. 
I own a couple pairs of SmartWool socks and they're fantastic. The gloves have got be just as good. 

I'm not sure if I could pull this look off, but how cute is this little bucket hat.. and functional!

No comments:

Post a Comment