Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Favorites

Beauty 
1 | The Body Shop Honey Bronzer is a fairly recent purchase which quickly became a favorite. It's very subtle- perfect for this time of year when I have no tan. I also love the sleek packaging- slim, compact, great mirror. 

2 | L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara was definitely not a favorite when I first purchased it. I wasn't a fan of the flexible wand. However, I can overlook that little drawback because the length you get from this mascara is amazing. 

3 | Nivea Lip Balm is just the best overall lip product. The hydration, gloss, subtle wash of color are all perfection. Plus, you can't beat the price!

4 | Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt is my new favorite A/W scent. It's fresh, warm, and spicy. I've worn it nearly everyday since I got it. I really love the lasting power of Jo Malone fragrances! 

5 | Soap & Glory Righteous Butter has become my handbag staple once again. I was obsessed with hand food last year, but the little squeeze bottle is a bit annoying. This jar is perfect for getting every last bit. It also has at the same original scent. 

Fashion
1 | Nike Air Pegasus '83 have gotten lots of wear this month. I wear them to work and they're super comfortable (I stand for about 10 hours each day). I also love wearing them with skinny jeans for a dressed down look.

2 | J.Crew Oversized Fleece Hoodie has been on repeat in my wardrobe. Brady even commented on how much I wear this sweatshirt. It's just so warm and comfortable. I love layering it with a vest.

3 | Topshop V-Neck Tee is my new favorite white tee. I need to buy in multiples because it always seems to be in the wash. It's the perfect (long) length and has been great for layering under sweaters. 

4 | Tieks Ballet Flats are the most comfortable flats. I'm a convert. I was skeptical at first- they're quite expensive for being so plain. Now I see what all the hype is about. I can also wear these all day at work. 

5 | Paige Verdugo Denim are the most comfortable jeans ever. The stretch in these pants is incredible. I will admit that I've worn these three days in a row and they still kept their shape. I opted for the ankle length with this pair. 


Miscellaneous
1 | An Abundance of Katherines was a recommendation from my mother-in-law, who always finds the best books. I haven't finished it yet, but I really like it so far. It's a lighthearted quick read. 

2 | The Family Stone reminds me of home. I watch it every year with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. It's not the most festive movie, so I always sneak this one in before Thanksgiving. 

3 | Lush bath products are a new discovery for me. I've just recently (as in the past two weeks) gotten into bathes. I stocked up on bath bombs, bath bars, and bath melts. It was quite an expensive shopping trip, but worth it!

4 | Bath & Body Works Tis the Season Candle has been burning in my kitchen all weekend. It's already halfway gone, but our condo has never smelt better (or more festive). I picked up four candles on Friday and they definitely won't last long.

5 | One Direction FOUR is my getting ready, exercising, driving, working, etc. soundtrack. The new Night Changes video is so good. My love for Harry has reached an all-time high. I had to save the best for last!

No comments:

Post a Comment