Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekend Update

This entire weekend revolved around shopping and eating. We ate out every night... one of us needs to cave and finally start cooking. It's too convenient to live within walking distance of great restaurants.

I got off work late Friday night so we went to a little bar down the street that was recommended to us. The food was so good- caprese salad and pizza (one of my favorite meals). Of course I had a couple gin & tonics :)
It got very cold on Friday. Lots of layers.
These are a few of my favorite things
A slow walk home after all that food (and drinks)
Saturday and Sunday were essentially the same- shopping and eating. Brady got a new Macbook Air and we picked up a couple phone cases (we got new iPhones on Thanksgiving). We also got a little accent chair for our room and had our furniture delivered that we purchased last weekend. We had a little more seafood at the Pacific Grill on Saturday.
The new table is ruining my outfit pics
I love the Christmas decor
This was delicious 
Our building is getting festive 
The new sofa... I will post more photos of the condo once it's decorated 

No comments:

Post a Comment