Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! It was pretty low-key for Brady and I, but I'll include all the details in my weekend update on Monday. 

Today I thought I would share a few of my favorite gifts...

1 | Imploding Light Painting 
A little home decor is just what we needed considering we've lived here a month and the walls are still bare. This is the artwork we picked out for our living room from Brady's parents. We're both science nerds so this is pretty fitting.
2 | Sipping Stones
My dad got these little drink stones for my sister and I. My gin and tonic's will have a little company now. I can't wait to try them out. Brady always teases me for being a cup-holder, but now I won't have to worry about my drink going warm :)
3 | Monica Vinader Bracelet
I cheated and purchased myself a Christmas gift. I got all the girls in my family this bracelet in different colors. I wanted to wait until Christmas to wear it, but I just couldn't resist. 

4 | Tarte Gifted Mascara
I've heard amazing reviews for this mascara. This little box was tempting me from under the tree for the past week. I was dying to break into it each morning whilst doing my makeup. I wore it yesterday and it definitely lives up to the hype!
5 | Soap & Glory Hand Food Trio
My sister knows me too well. I became addicted to hand food last year so she got the trio gift set for me this year. I didn't even know they had other scents. I've already tried each one- they're all good.

Brady and I haven't exchanged gifts yet. We're quite boring this year. He is getting ski equipment and I'm leaning towards a new handbag or jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment