Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Coveting

1 | I need a new wallet. I have a few that I really like, but they're all too big. I want something slim and easily transferrable from one bag to another. I'm undecided on which style I like best...
Kate Spade, Tory Burch
2 | I really need to invest in another pair of Tieks. I've worn them every single day for the past 2 weeks. It's time to give them a break. I really like the matte leather (in burgundy and navy) and the vegan options.
3 | I've been browsing the JCrew sale (30% off full-price and 40% off sale items) and my cart is getting pretty full. I feel like I need to revamp my wardrobe for summer... and work. 
4 | I'm currently reading Little Bee, but I'm already thinking about my next book. Molly has a list on her phone that I'm mentally referencing :) One in particular is standing out... Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

No comments:

Post a Comment