Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Splurge-Worthy

I have a theory, which I share with Brady every time we're shopping...
Here are a few of a my favorite high(er) end things that are worth spending the money on. 

1 | Lo & Sons OMG Bag was purchased 2 years ago and I still use it every day. It's held up so well over the years. I get tons of compliments on this bag and I've had many co-workers buy it themselves. 
2 | Vince Tees are usually around $100, which is a total splurge for a t-shirt. However, I usually wait for a sale and go all out when they're around $50-60. These tees are ultra soft, but still look polished.
3 | Comme des Garcons zip pouch is stylish. I just feel cooler when I have it with me. I have a smaller version that tends to be a wallet/coin purse, but I'm eager to try out a different style. The quality is top notch. 
4 | 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli Mini is my favorite handbag. I just got it last fall, but I was lusting after this bag for years (not kidding). I have the navy version, but I really like the brighter colors for Spring. The size and quality are perfection. 
5 | DVF Wrap Dress is a classic. The material and cut are super flattering. This is a staple in my wardrobe. I don't wear mine too often, but I always feel great when I do. I have a bold print, but I really like the solid colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment