Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekend Update

This weekend went by too quickly. Especially considering we didn't really do much...

Friday night was fun! We went out in Gig Harbor with some new friends. It was our first time trying Domo Sushi and it was amazing.  It was great to see a different part of Gig Harbor.
Friday OOTN
Yum
Tim and Kara!
This was delicious 
They asked the boys if they want to try something hot... it was a little seed on a toothpick. I'm still not sure what it was (ghost pepper?), but Brady was the only one foolish enough to try.
Saturday was low-key. We went for a walk and lounged around in the park. We did a bit of shopping and then ended to evening at Harmon Tap for dinner, drinks, and fire dancers... seriously. 
Dreamy
Walking a new trail 
I love this park
Saturday OOTD
Shopping wore me out
Saturday OOTN
Excuse my band-aid
I went for the health(ier) option
Brady did not
This was fun
Brady had an early flight Sunday morning so I had the day to myself. I went running. I read my new book. I cleaned the condo. This is my idea of a good day :)
Outdoor reading :)
Brady's new office now that he'll be working from home
My space got moved to the bedroom
When you put your new clothes away and realize you didn't buy any color

No comments:

Post a Comment