Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Under The Sea

This is the last Bahamas post... for this year. 

Brady, Dad, and I completed 8 dives during our trip. We always meet the most interesting people from lots of different places. We joked last year that our dive boat was the United Nations... there would seriously be 5-6 conversations at the same time all being spoken in different languages. 

This year we met a really fun couple, he was from Mexico and she was from the UK. They took loads of photos on their GoPro camera and were nice enough to share them with us...
Dad
Brady
Barracuda at Sea Star Wreck
Brady
My turtle!!!
Lots of sharks
Brady with another diver
Dad (left) and Brady (center)
Dad
Brady
Lion fish
Brady
Sea Star
Brady
Dad
Dad (center) and I think Brady is on the right
The only photo with myself in it (Dad, me, another diver, Brady from left to right)
Lots of photos of Dad and Brady. I promise I was there too. They're still going to send us a few more photos (and videos). I've been told there are a few snaps of me with the turtle :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment