Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Grand Bahamas... Again

This was our second time visiting Freeport, Grand Bahamas (here is last years recap) and I think it was even better this time around!

We had 10 days with lots of sunshine and time spent on the beach.
The boys consumed lots of Kalik on this trip
Love this Urban Outfitters beach coverup
Reading by the pool
6 crammed into a Ford Fusion all week
I woke up early most days for SCUBA diving with Brady and my dad. There is no better way to start the day. It's so invigorating! 
After Brady and Dad tricked me into a shark dive
I love this lighthouse 
We spent most evenings eating, drinking (gin & tonics), shopping, and gambling (I lost). We went on a sunset cruise which ended up being more of a booze cruise.
I remembered this shrimp, feta, and watermelon salad from last year... It was just as good this year
Daiquiri! 
More shrimp salad
Spot the blow-up doll
Dessert :)
All the girls got Pandora bracelets. A little anchor to remember the trip by
Sunset cruise
Lighthouse... again :)
One more with my favorite lighthouse
Limbo champ!
With a drink on his head
The best candy assortment... Now & Laters, Mike & Ikes, Laffy Taffy, and gummy worms 
There was also a proposal on this trip! Yep, Brie is engaged :):) 
Celebratory dinner at Flying Fish!!
First time trying foie gras
Brady got mahi mahi fish tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment