Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend Update

Brady and I had an unconventional anniversary weekend. 

Brady wanted to try Dirty Oscar's Annex for dinner on Friday night. It was a recommendation from his dad, who saw it on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. It was nice to try someplace new, but I wasn't a big fan of the food.
Anniversary flowers :) Every year one switches over from red to pink
Made Brady take a photo of my new favorite tee... turtle + dive flag = :)
Quinoa balls were bit bland 
Chicken and waffles was one of their specialities, but I wasn't a fan
One of my favorite sections in Stadium Thriftway
Saturday started with a trip to mall. My laptop was struggling so we  made an appointment at the Apple store and went to the Nordstrom Cafe while we waited. 
Saturday OOTD
Crab cakes and watermelon salad
New shades!
We got home and lounged around the house for a few hours before heading to Seattle for our first Sounder's game :) It was so much fun! I definitely need to brush up on all the rules (and lingo), but it was a blast! We won 3-0 against Dallas. 
Sitting on our balcony 
Enjoying the sunshine 
I loved all the flags 
The final goal!!
Sunset while leaving the game
Sunday was low-key. Standard morning walk followed up by a little condo cleaning session. I caught up with the Kardashians while folding laundry. Then we went for another walk and stopped by Stadium Thriftway for dinner.  
Breakfast of champions
This cute little house sold :(
I really want to take tennis lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment