Tuesday, June 23, 2015

On My Mind

1 | The 1975 are returning to the US! I've been stalking their webpage for months to see when they will be touring again. They're coming to Seattle in December :) I hope this means a new album will be out soon!
2 | 50 Shades of Grey is back! I picked up the latest book (from Christian's point of view) and I've been reading it nonstop. It's surprising still interesting even though you know how it ends. No shame- I love this series. 
3 | The wallet search continues... and it's consuming my life. I don't remember the last time I contemplated a purchase for this long. I'm really torn between a wristlet and a french wallet. Decisions, decisions.
Longchamp, Mulberry, Shinola
4 | We will have company this weekend and I'm beyond excited! I haven't seen Amanda (or Sean) in ages. They'll only be here for a few days, but I'm been brainstorming fun activities for the 3 weeks :)
Our last photo together... get ready for photo overload on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment