Thursday, July 23, 2015

Essentials

This all started with my need to have eye drops at all times... seriously, every year I go to the optometrist and tell them I have chronic dry eye and every time they tell me I'm crazy... smh.

I started keeping my eye care products (eye drops, contact case, contact solution, glasses) in a cosmetic bag. I gradually started adding things that I would find myself searching for throughout the day. Now, I have my complete survival kit. 
This bag is the perfect size. Compact, but holds everything. 
Hand sanitizer spray is sooo much better than gel. It doesn't leave a sticky residue. 
Can't leave home without ibuprofen. I refill this little bottle every week. 
Mini Altoids
Visine Drops
iPhone headphones 
Ibuprofen
Contact Case and Solution 

No comments:

Post a Comment