Friday, July 31, 2015

July Favorites

Beauty 
1 | LORAC Unzipped Palette doesn't get enough love. Everyone obsesses over the LORAC Pro Palette, but this palette has the same great shadow consistency and all the shades are perfection.

2 | Sephora Bronzer Brush was previously my foundation brush, but it's been the best brush for blending cream bronzer and blush. Its dense and extra soft. Plus, I love the short handle. 

3 | Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge (Pale Pink) is my favorite summertime 
blush. It's extremely pigmented and easily blended. It lasts forever, which is essential this summer with the extreme temperatures. 

4 | NARS Matte Multiple (Vientiane) goes with the Bobbi Brown cream blush. I only use it for bronzing (temples, hairline, cheekbones)- not contouring. It leaves a warm, glowy sun-kissed look. 

5 | Trish McEvoy Lash Curling Mascara has a different consistency than any other mascara I've tried. It's a dry formula, but has such a big payoff. The length and volume are amazing. However, it is difficult to remove.


Fashion
1 | Tory Burch Flats (similar) were nearly given away last month because they were so uncomfortable. However, I pushed through and started breaking them in. They're much better now and I love this neutral color.

2 | David Lerner Tee is the best tee. It's lightweight, but not sheer. It's a great V-neck shape. It's also really long. I want to buy multiples of each color, but the $75 price tag keeps me in check. 

3 | Shinola Wristlet is made of the softest leather. I got the navy color with silver hardware. It looks sharp and holds all the essentials. It's made for the iPhone 5, but I can still squeeze in the 6. 

4 | Madewell Cardholder (similar) holds my (most used) cards and cash. I just toss it in whichever bag I'm using for the day. It also fits in my wristlet. Bonus- it has my monogram :)

5 | GAP Perforated Midi Skirt was an impulse buy when GAP was having a crazy sale. It ended up being $15! I think it goes well with everything. Dress it up or down. 


Miscellaneous
1 | The Body Shop Moringa Scent is fresh, floral, and warm. I used this body butter last year in the Bahamas and now it reminds me of the trip (which I love). 

2 | The Honest Company Hand Sanitizer Spray is a handbag staple. It so much better than gel- no filmy residue. It also smells like vanilla. Well done, Jessica Alba.

3 | Essie 'Smokin Hot' isn't the typical summer shade, but it's a year-rounder in my book. Even Brady complimented this color, which is shocking since he only tends to like pink and red. 

4 | It's Complicated is back into rotation. I watched it twice this month :) It's such a fun, uplifting movie. Great for summer and decor/style inspiration. 

5 | Bark Thins are a great treat. Any dark chocolate is good with me, but the peppermint flavor is my favorite. Currently on sale at Target! 

The faves of the faves 

No comments:

Post a Comment