Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Summer Staples

I have a summer uniform that I rarely deviate from. Most days consist of shorts, a basic tee, sandals, and a small bag. It's comfortable, lightweight, and takes no thought to throw together. These are the pieces I like to invest in...

1 | Small crossbody bag
Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B Tote Mini is one of my favorites that I always come back to. It's such good value for money. 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli Mini was a splurge, but a great investment if bags are your thing. It looks just as good as the day I got it. 

2 | Denim shorts
The 7 For All Mankind shorts have quickly become my go-to. They fit so well and they're the perfect length. I also really like the DL1961 Lola shorts. They're a bit long, but look great cuffed. 

3 | Deep-V tee
My all-time favorite tee is by the brand FreeLoader. Unfortunately, this brand is extremely difficult to find. Occasionally I spot a few items on Nordstrom Rack.







No comments:

Post a Comment