Tuesday, July 21, 2015

What's In My Amazon Cart?

A lot of randomness...

I mentioned I wanted one of these when Sean and Amanda were visiting. The next week I had a gift card from her to pick out my favorite color! She's the best :) but also the cause of this full cart.
I think I blogged about this bag last year. It's still catching my eye! It's the perfect size and I love the two straps. New Fall bag? I think admiring it a year later justifies the purchase. 
3 | Babe Lash
Mine ran out long ago and I've had this sitting in my cart for months. It's pricey (which is the reason I've got without), but it actually works! My lashes just aren't the same without it. 
I've been lusting after these for awhile. I realize I'm late to this one, but they're so cute. Plus, they get great reviews. Apparently they're pretty comfy. 
I'm trying to use up my current shampoo (Alterna Bamboo Volumzing), but it's a struggle. It leaves my hair too smooth and fine. I can't work with it. I didn't realize L'Occitane made shampoo... I'm intrigued. 
I don't like what I've heard about this book so far... Atticus Finch racist?! It can't be. I need to find out what this is all about. I hope it doesn't the sway my love for To Kill A Mockingbird
It's so difficult to find Jouer products. I want everything! YouTubers are always raving about their face products. I've actually been looking for a new powder highlight, but this blush was too pretty to pass on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment