Monday, July 20, 2015

Weekend Update

I had a fantastic faux 4-day weekend. 

Wednesday night was the One Direction concert! It was incredible! They sound just as good in a huge stadium as they do on the radio. If it's possible, I'm an even bigger fan now. 
I dragged Kara along
The necessities 
My new BFF's 
Harry!
Aww! I loved the show :)
We went out with Brent and Molly on Thursday night. We stopped by MSM and grabbed drinks from The Copper Door, where we also played Battleship :)
My strategy didn't pan out 
Brady and Molly played an endless game
Kara set up a crafty girl's night on Friday. We went to Java Clay Cafe for cider, dessert, and pottery painting. We met up with Tim and Brady for dinner and drinks.
My favorite tee ever
Arts & crafts (& cider)
Tides Tavern
We spent Saturday with Tim and Kara. We stuffed ourselves at Bite of Seattle. Then stopped in Elysian Bar for a few drinks. We went back to Tacoma for dinner at Hilltop Kitchen. 
Alligator... I didn't try it
It was a hot one 
Pretty food
A little 80's music... they played Crazy Train
A bit more cider :)
Adorable 
A Mad Men drink
Brady's tacos 
Loved the decor at Hilltop 
Basically, the past 4 days consisted of nonstop eating and drinking. We tried to make-up for it on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment