Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekend Update

Another chill weekend for Brady and I. Lots of shopping, eating, and relaxing...

We tried Top of Tacoma on Friday night. The food was so good! The best mac & cheese I've ever had. Then, we stopped by Stadium Thriftway for snacks (and beer for Brady) and went home to watch a movie.
Saturday started off with a walk around town. We stopped for Starbucks and donuts. I didn't feel well during the afternoon, but rallied for a little shopping trip in the evening. We ended the night with pizza and another movie. 
This little park is 3 blocks from our place and I had never noticed it
Yum!
Sunday was rainy. We ran stairs in the afternoon, but ended up walking home in the rain. I quickly got into my PJ's and watched It's Complicated while painting my nails :) We ended the weekend with a nice, long walk.
This is the "stadium stairs look"... dread and uncertainty 
I got my Bondi man! I can't wait to put him in my car
Pretty flowers (and sky) during our walk

No comments:

Post a Comment