Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekend Update

Happy 4th of July!

I received an exciting package in the mail on Thursday :) This girl is going be Matron of Honor for Brie's wedding! Yay! I can't wait for May 2016.
Very pinteresting! 
Even the champagne glass had my monogram 
Our weekend got off to a great start! We went to the Tacoma Rainer's baseball game with Tim and Kara. It was a scorcher, but so much fun. There were even fireworks to end the night.
Friday OOTN
:) :)
Rhubarb the reindeer 
Saturday was spent at the Freedom Fair in Tacoma. Air shows, live music, good food, fireworks, and lots of sunshine :) We spent most of day by the water. We went home for a couple hours with the intention of going back for concerts and fireworks, but I wasn't feeling well. Brady went back without me. I rallied and met him for the fireworks.
Saturday OOTD
Fair food!!
Pole vaulting?
Jumping off the rafters 
Nothing like fireworks on the Sound
Sunday was very low-key. I spent most of the day at home. I only managed to get out for a trip to Target and a short walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment