Wednesday, October 22, 2014

2014 Favorite Fall Purchases {So Far}

I've been wearing this sweater nonstop since I got it a few weeks ago. The material is thick, durable and doesn't pill. I think it runs a bit small- I sized up to a large.
The perfect lightweight beanie that is great for fall. It's easy to throw on and doesn't give you hat-hair. I have really cold-sensitive ears so keeping a hat/headband nearby is essential.
I just got these last week, but they're definitely a favorite already. They're so cute, but more importantly they can be worn all day without hurting my ears or nose.
I also got this last week, but I've already worn it twice. It's so soft! It's prefect for layering with a tee and vest. It does run large- I sized down to a small.
These jeans are the bomb. They keep their shape like no other jeans and the leg opening is nice and slim so they fit well into my moto boots. #winner
My favorite clutch (dare I say) ever. The neutral pattern is perfection. I feel so stylish when I'm carrying this bag. The only downside is the limited space inside. 
I swear I'll stop droning on about these tees after this post. However, they are worth all this hype. I wear them working out, lounging, layered up, etc. 
At last, my moto boot search has come to an end. These are so cute, but not the most comfortable. I've been breaking them in the past week and they're much better already. 
9 | Nike Air Pegasus '83 (Similar)
I'm cheating with this one. These sneakers were purchased last fall, but I've been wearing them so much this year I had to include them.  I love these shoes with skinny jeans!
I just got these capris in Seattle. They are extremely comfortable and flattering. Plus, they have a pocket on the leg to hold your phone. Genius!  

No comments:

Post a Comment