Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Favorites

Beauty
1 | Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Hustle) has been on my eyes nearly everyday. The color is perfect for a natural day look.

2 | Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation is an old favorite that I've gone back to. The name says it all- matte all day long. 

3 | Beautyblender is always used in phases. I seemed to have forgotten about it the past couple months and then picked it up again and realized why I love so much. 

4 | Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel is pretty amazing. I used clear mascara to set my brows for the longest time and I could never go back after using this product.

5 | Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick (Fuchsia Forever) + NARS Lip Gloss (Sixties Fan) is the perfect fall combo. It's not too dark, but still feels like autumn. 

Fashion
1 | Birkenstock Arizona Birko-Flor (Black) have been on feet nonstop this past month. Any time I know I will be on my feet for extended periods I turn to these. 

2 | Banana Republic Ashbury Tote is such a sleek tote bag. I love being able to carry loads of junk and still look put together. 

3 | Clare V. Spotted Margot Flat Clutch has been sneakily hidden in my tote bag all month. I like keeping a clutch in my everyday bag just in case I find myself wanting to downsize for the evening.

4 | J.Crew Swing Sweater is extremely flattering. Pair it with some skinny jeans and booties for an effortless, chic look (that's also comfortable).

5 | GapFit Breathe Long-Sleeve Tee was also featured in my July favorites. The obsessions has only grew and I had to pick up two more this month. 

Miscellaneous 
 1 | Scandal is my favorite show ever. I'm so addicted (and even got my mom hooked)! Another reason to look forward to Thursdays :) #TeamJake

2 | InStyle Magazine has been keeping me company throughout the month of September. For some reason I keep flipping through even though I've read it in it's entirety.

3 | Cafe Escapes Chai Latte K-Cups are the taste of fall. I'm happy, happy, happy to return to hot beverages. This is my go-to K-Cup.

4 | Hozier Take Me to Church was mentioned in a previous post, but it deserves an encore. I think Brie is getting a bit annoyed with me- every time we're together I have this blaring. 

5 | Matty Healy Interviews are the most entertaining thing on the internet. Trust me. He's hilarious and so well-spoken. I could listen to him for hours (singing or speaking). 

No comments:

Post a Comment