Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekend Update

A relaxing weekend is just what I needed after a few crazy weeks. I'll post another little 'life update' later this week when we (hopefully) have everything settled. These next couple weeks are sure to be chaos.

I went shopping on Friday and it was so nice to wonder around by myself. Then, Brady and I went out for drinks and appetizers before the late showing of Fury. It was such a good movie- very engaging and emotionally taxing.
Such a beautiful palette. Definitely on my Christmas list.
I left with 3 items and 2 of them were grey sweatshirts. My wardrobe is so exciting.
Dior Addict Lip Glow :) This was my most exciting purchase!
Brady and I went for a walk through Ledge's State Park on Saturday. The colors are beautiful this time of year. There's nothing better than an afternoon walk in the crisp, fall air. Plus, Brady proposed here :) at the stone overlooking the Des Moines river (photo below).
We went to 'Hilton Madness' with Colin and Brice. It's a little celebratory kick-off for the upcoming ISU basketball season. They introduce the men's and women's teams and have a few competitions. However, the best parts are seeing Fred Hoiberg and eating a clone-cone! Then, we went to dinner and had a little bonfire at Brady's parents. 
Three-point contest
The Mayor!!
Dunk contest... don't worry, he cleared the guy
A clone-cone at last
I hadn't been on a 4-wheeler in ages. It was a bit scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment