Tuesday, October 21, 2014

On My Mind

T. Swift and 1D have warmed my little pop-loving heart with these hits. I've had Steal My Girl and Out of the Woods on repeat and still can't get enough. I just heard Welcome to New York last night and I have to add that to this list. 
I've gone a bit crazy for aubergine and burgundy nails. I need to restrain myself whenever I'm in Target or ULTA- the polish section just lures me in with these fall colors. I will definitely be rocking vampy nails well into winter.
I just finished Sharp Objects a few days ago. Since I loved Gone Girl so much I figured this would be a great read too. I was wrong. This book is disturbing and eery. It's full of twists. I still can't get it out of my head. 
One of my favorite YouTube beauty gals is Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup. However, my favorite videos are her weekly vlogs. Shopping, events, dates, lounging... it feels like you're living with her and Mark. I'm hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment