Friday, October 10, 2014

Coveting

1 | I thoroughly enjoy buying outerwear. It's a weakness. This is a dangerous time of year for me. I've been lusting after this jacket for weeks. I don't own a grey jacket and I feel like I'm really missing out. 
2 | I've been looking for a new black eyeliner. I currently use the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero. It's good, but I think it gets a little smudged throughout the day. I've heard great things about NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via Veneto.
3 | If there is one thing I really missed whilst flying it was a good book. I forgot to pack one and instantly regretted it. I've been looking for this book, but I think I'll just have to purchase it online. I've heard great things so far. 
4 | I tried on this long sleeve tee at Target a few days ago and loved it! It's long, soft, and stretchy. Unfortunately they didn't have my size in black. This image shows two layered up and I actually like this idea.  
5 | I've stopped by the Pandora store a couple time to try on this ring. I was torn between two of them and I've since decided this one will be coming home with me the next time I go to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment